Please note: Cohort 8 is a cohort based in North America and Cohort 9 is a special cohort open only to those currently participating in a short-term program in Israel.
Intensive professional development for experiential Jewish educators to staff Taglit-Birthright Israel trips, including:
- A fully-subsidized four-day skill-building seminar
- Workshops in experiential Israel education
- Increased knowledge about Judaism and Israel
- A peer network of elite leaders and educators
- Opportunities to staff Israel trips
The following criteria are guidelines for reviewing and accepting applicants:
- At least 22+ years old by the start of the training seminar
- Prior experience in informal Jewish education and in Israel travel as a participant and/or staff.
- Prior experience or participation in professional development and/or leadership trainings or seminars.
- A strong, well-grounded emotional attachment to Israel, the Jewish people, and Jewish life.
- Professional experience (full or part-time) or lay leadership in Jewish educational and/or communal settings.
- An interest in Jewish education.
Applicants will be required to complete an application and interview with program staff.